Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.145 in the App Store.Last updated: June 19, Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- Trainers will soon be able to invite friends to a raid regardless of where they are.
- Trainers will soon be able to use Niantic Social, a new feature to see which of your friends are online.
- Gift stickers with new designs are now available for purchase in the Shop.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Trainers on Android 5 or 6 to be unable to start the app.
- Pokémon appearing from Incense now appear slightly farther from the Trainer avatar, making the Pokémon easier to tap.
- Fixed an issue with the “Galar” Pokémon storage search string in which Galarian species were not shown.
- Fixed an issue that caused some regional time formats to not appear correctly.
- Fixed a rounding issue in how egg incubation distance is displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused PokéCoins earned from daily activities on the Today View to not immediately update on the Shop PokéCoin counter.
- Minor asset, effect, and text fixes.
Please see our Known Issues page for a regularly updated list of issues currently being investigated by our engineering team. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix, but rather a list of issues currently affecting the most players.
There is always something fun going on in Pokémon GO! Join us for events like Community Day, Raid Hours, and special themed events where you can encounter different Pokémon and enjoy bonuses. Visit pokemongolive.com for a list of events.
Pokémon GO Game GUIDE