We have updated our Terms of Service to consolidate with Zynga’s Terms of Service and comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Here is a brief summary of the changes:
- Adjustments and clarifications to the first section, including eligibility to use the Service (age).
- Added section “15. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER”
- Added section: 17. VENUE FOR LEGAL DISPUTES NOT SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION”
- Added section “24. FORCE MAJEURE”
- Added translated versions of the document
- General clarifications to make the document easier to read and comprehend
You can find the updated document at https://www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service?v=09080. Please take your time to read this document. We have implemented an in-game pop-up to accept the updated Terms of Service.In practice, the fact that the Terms of Service are under Zynga’s name now, shouldn’t be visible to you, the players. The most notable change is that you have received a prompt asking you to accept these terms much like the other Zynga titles do. Please also note that all support requests will be handled as they have been previously.
Puzzle Combat Game GUIDE