Some levels are really challenging, but none are impossible! Here are some general tips to help you:
- Check the targets before you start a level and try to match the pieces you need first in order to complete levels faster.
- Examine the game board before starting and plan out your first moves in advance instead of making a match randomly. Try to discover the characteristic of the level’s shape and the elements’ layout, because it’s helpful to avoid wasting moves.
- Don’t always follow the clues suggested by the game because they only show one possible move. It is up to you to find the best move.
- Try to make matches at the bottom of the field, since falling pieces increase your chances of getting automatic matches.
- Try to make bigger matches so you can get more powerful power-ups.
Matchington Mansion Game GUIDE