We are aware of an increase in crash reports occurring after updating to version 1.24.10 and higher. A fix has been released in our latest app update, version 1.27.2, available now for download. We highly recommend visiting the App Store and Google Play to download this app version. How to manually update on iOS devices:
- On the App Store, please tap on your Apple ID icon on the upper right corner to access the “Account” page. A list of “Available Updates” will appear.
- Then swipe the screen down, which will manually refresh the list of all current apps that have version updates.
- Tap the “Update” button next to Vineyard Valley to download the latest version.
How to manually update on Android devices:
- On Google Play, please go to the “Updates” section in the “My apps & games” section of the Google Play store.
- Find Vineyard Valley and tap the “Update” button to download the latest verison.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. If you are still experiencing crashes after updating to version 1.27.2, please contact our Support team with your Player ID and device model.
Vineyard Valley Game GUIDE