You can compete against other players and boost your gameplay with paper planes in the Lightning Show by collecting stickers from the levels.During a Lightning Show, you can earn stickers by blasting cubes that have stickers on them. Only the stickers from levels you win will add to your score in the Lightning Show. Players who participate in the Lightning Show also earn in-game paper planes during the event, which are activated by collecting a certain number of stickers. You can get rewards by completing individual goals before the event ends. Players with the top scores in the Lightning Show will also receive the tournament rewards after it ends!
- Paper planes get activated when the bar is filled. You can fill the bar by blasting the cubes with stickers.
- The stickers you collect to charge paper planes resets at the beginning of every level.
- You must be level 24 to participate in the Lightning Show.
- Each tournament group consists of 50 players who are on similar levels.
- Your score is determined by the amount of stickers you collect from the levels during the Lightning Show.
- The stickers that you collect in a Lightning Show will not carry over to the next Lightning Show. Each Lightning Show is separate.
- To ensure a fun and fair playing environment, when you play offline you can collect a maximum of 300 stickers in the Lightning Show.
Toon Blast Game GUIDE