Can I have the same town on several devices?
You can only synchronize your game progress on multiple devices when your town is associated with one of the social networks supported by the game. There’s a number of requirements besides that though:
– You must have the latest game version on both devices
– Cross-platform syncing is only available between iOS and Android (e.g., you can’t sync between iPad and Mac)
– Synchronization through Google Play and GameCircle is only available within the platform where the original game is installed (e.g., you can’t sync devices on iOS and Android using Google Play)
Here’s how to sync your devices:
1. Install the game on a different device and enter it.
2. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
3. Connect the game to the same social network account you use on the first device.
4. A window telling you to download the saved game from our server will pop up.
5. Select Yesand type CONFIRM. Your game progress will be transferred.
ATTENTION! The downloaded save file will completely replace your current progress on the new device. If you want to continue playing your new game, don’t synchronize. Instead, use a social network account different from the one associated with Township on your other device.