How do I get construction materials for my Zoo?
You will need hinges, screwdrivers, duct tape, timber, and pruning shears for construction work at the Zoo. There are several ways to get them:
1. Sell items at Zoo buildings. Each one has a meter that fills up when you sell goods there. Once they’re full, you’ll get a reward that may contain construction materials for your Zoo or other valuable items.
2. Make sure to visit the market. It has special deals on materials every once in a while.
3. Open treasure chests. They can be found in the mine or your friends’ towns, brought by ships from the islands, and given as a reward for sending fully loaded airplanes.
4. Play at the House of Luck to win materials for your Zoo as prizes.
5. Take part in weekly regattas. You can get construction materials for your Zoo as rewards for strong finishes.
6. Use Township Cash to buy any materials you need for your Zoo.