I think I found someone who’s cheating. What should I do?
We don’t tolerate cheaters in Township, which is why we thoroughly check every report you send us. You can contact our customer support via our official social network pages or on playrix.helpshift.com (by opening it in your browser or by tapping the Help and Supportbutton in the game).
Please provide the following information when reporting suspicious behavior:
1. The player’s town name and level as well as the name of their co-op as needed (attach a screenshot if possible).
2. An explanation of why you think the player is cheating.
3. A screenshot to prove your point.
The following may be signs of a cheater, so, if possible, mention them in your report:
– Statistics at the town hall don’t correspond to the town level.
– The town looks different from other towns at the same level (e.g., all territory expansions are unlocked for a low level town).
– The town has a lot of identical decorations that can only be bought using T-cash.
– The town looks abandoned, though the player is still very active.
These signs aren’t conclusive proof that someone is a cheater, however. Be wise and use your own gaming experience to draw good conclusions.