Did you lose your account? We want to help you get it back as fast as possible, so please check out the section below for help that matches your circumstances. You might be able to recover it faster by yourself!
WARNING:If you load multiple accounts on a single device, you may lose access to one or more of them in the process!
I CONNECTED TO GOOGLE+/GOOGLE PLAY BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT
1) Make sure you have added the correct Google Play account to your device.
2) In the in-game settings (top right corner of the main screen), tap on Google Play button (this button should appear in red). The game should then show the username and XP level of the account that is about to be loaded on the device. After verifying that it is the correct account, tap “Yes”.
I CONNECTED TO GAME CENTER BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY ACCOUNT
1) Log into Game Center using the e-mail address that you originally connected to your account. To do this, go to your device settings > Game Center > Apple ID.
2) Once you’re logged into the correct Game Center/Apple ID, the game will prompt a message asking you to load the correct account. If you can’t retrieve your lost account with the address you’re using now, it’s probably not the right one.
I STILL DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!
In that case, press the big red "NO" button below and reply with the following details:
1. Exact Username and Band name of your lost account (or player tag if possible)
2. Exact XP level of your lost account
3. Explain how you lost the account
IMPORTANT:Devices that do not support Google Play cannot be used to back up your account.
Brawl Stars does not support emulators; it is impossible to recover a lost account if you are playing on a Blackberry, Nokia X-Series, Kindle HD, or any other platform not supported by the game.