Account salespeople advertise advanced accounts, and bait players eager to progress in gameplay with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.
Selling, buying, sharing or giving game accounts to other players is against our terms of service and never endorsed by Supercell.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The seller may take your money and never give you the account
- You cannot be sure that the seller won’t continue using the account
- They may be selling the same account to multiple people
- The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban
- The account will never be secure; Supercell cannot provide support for compromised accounts
- If you choose to spend money on the account, it will still never actually belong to you