- Alliance Wars occur twice each week.
- All players in an Alliance are allowed to partake in Alliance Wars.
- Wars have a Preparation Phase during which players can edit their War Defense Team. Please Note – Once War has begun, it will no longer be possible to edit your defense Team, so plan ahead!
- The goal of Alliance Wars is to earn points for your alliance by defeating enemy heroes with War Attack Teams.
- A player can attack multiple times with different Attack Teams during an Alliance War.
- Each hero can only be used once for attacking in an Alliance War.
- Defending Teams are supported by War Rules in combat (Artillery Barrage, Attack Boost or Field Aid).
- When the War Timer runs out, the Alliance with more points wins.
- All participating players get loot for their efforts in the war. The players of the winning team have increased chance for better loot.
- All Alliances are automatically matched against a suitable opposing Alliance based on their War Score. The goal is to match Alliances of similar War Scores.
- Player level requirement (12) to participate in wars.
Puzzle Combat Game GUIDE