Many game performance issues (i.e. Loading, crashing, missing features, sync-ing of the game) can be resolved in the following ways: Check your Internet connection
- Make sure that your device is connected through WiFi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
- If you play through a WiFi connection, make sure your router is on. Additionally, try not to play too far away from it, as you may lose the WiFi signal.
Restart your device Make sure you have the latest version of your game app installed from the iTunes App Store.
Restart your app by force-closing it:For devices that have a Home Button:
For devices that don’t have a Home Button:
Force close unnecessary background apps using the same steps as above.Make sure that you have the latest software version of your device's operating system.To check if there is a system update available:
If the issue persists, uninstall/reinstall the app (*). (*) Important: This step may cause your game progress to reset. Do not proceed with this step unless you made sure that your game is backed up either through Facebook Connect or your email address from within the app. If your game is not backed up, Zynga may not be able to retrieve it. * We do not recommend uninstalling the app if you are playing the following games:
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- Crazy Cake Swap
- Crazy Kitchen
Steps to uninstall / re-install:
- Tap and hold the app until you get a popup menu.
- Tap Delete App and confirm.
- Re-download the app from the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app.
- Re-connect to Facebook or log in with your email address.
Note: You won't be charged again for previously purchased apps if you are using the same Apple ID.
FarmVille 2: Country Escape Game GUIDE