Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.171 in the App Store. Last updated: April 9, 2021 Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all players. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.Updates
- AR Scanning Upload management: New page in Settings that provides Trainers with finer control of their saved AR scans and image edits.
- Trainers will now be notified with specific reasons why they were unable to join a raid.
- When Trainers attempt to incubate an Egg when their Pokémon Storage is full, they will now receive a warning notification that their storage is full.
- Trainers can now confirm if in-game weather warning reports are accurate.
- When a Raid Boss is defeated, the boss’ health bar will now be completely emptied.
- Updated the app icon
- If a Pokémon that you haven’t caught yet has a chance to hatch from an Egg in your Storage, it will appear in a differentiated color from the background.
- Spiritomb’s face will now render correctly in the Buddy portrait.
- GO Battle League
- Fixed a bug in which level 40.5 Pokémon were able to fight in the Master Classic League or any other leagues capped at level 40.
- Duplicated Pokémon on the GO Battle League Cup Rules have been removed.
- Fixed a bug in which the “Rejoin Battle” button is stuck on the screen, but cannot be selected.
- Raid invitations for costumed Pokémon will now correctly show the Raid Boss in its costume.
- Trainers on devices with unsupported languages can now receive raid notifications.
- Fixed a bug during Raid Battles in which the word “GO” froze on the screen and would not allow the Trainer to battle in the event of a network error.
- Returning Trainers who have not been active within 90 days are now able to enter a referral code on first login.
- Fixed an issue in which a referred Trainer with less than 30 minutes left to enter a code could not enter a code from the invite page.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a Trainer to enter Referral Codes from two different referring Trainers.
- Fixed an issue where if a Trainer entered a previous code from a previous referrer, a Trainer could not use another referral code afterwards.
- If a Trainer initiates a mass transfer with non-eligible Pokémon included, instead of the mass transfer failing, all eligible Pokémon in the mass transfer will still transfer.
- Increased font size for certain languages.
- Removed emojis which, when used in Trainer or Pokémon nicknames, would crash the app.
- Team GO Rocket grunts will no longer appear off center.
- Mitigated issue when Trainers would sometimes get notified they had been rewarded an amount of Candy twice.
- Fixed an issue with the Mega Energy icon was not appearing while in map view.
- Fixed a bug where the name and description of a Sponsored Pokéstop or Gym failed to display in full image view.
- AR toggle will now appear during Pokémon catch encounters.
- Fixed positioning of Mr. Mime and Mr. Rime on the Trainer profile.
- Fixed an issue where the “Learn More” button on Sponsored Pokéstops or Gyms did not successfully link out.
- Fixed Android navigation screen sometimes blocking the link to the Privacy Notice.
Pokémon GO Game GUIDE