Researchers and Engineers have joined forces and are proud to present the Franklin-A, a boosted version of our Franklin!How to obtain the Franklin-A?You’ll be able to unlock the Franklin-A by scrapping your Franklin and earning bonus materials. These materials vary and depend on the ship’s level; a maxed out Franklin will provide the Advanced Data Cores for a full set of Franklin-A blueprints! The Franklin-A’s function will remain the same, dealing vastly increased damage to Swarm targets! Number of Advanced Data Cores gained for Franklin-A after scrapping Franklin:
- Franklin Level 41-45: 200 Franklin Advanced Data Cores
- Franklin Level 36-40: 150 Franklin Advanced Data Cores
- Franklin Level 31-35: 50 Franklin Advanced Data Cores
- Franklin Level 26-30: 25 Franklin Advanced Data Cores
- Franklin Level 25 and below: N/A
The Franklin Advanced Data Cores can be converted to blueprints in the Resource Refinery, through the Franklin 2.0 Blueprints bundle.How to upgrade the Franklin-A?Similar to the Franklin, the Franklin-A’s required upgrade materials can be obtained via Missions. In order to receive the first Franklin-A Mission you’ll need to be above level 35.
Star Trek™ Fleet Command GAME GUIDE