1. How to play
1. Travelers need to drive a “boat” to the agency to start the challenge.
2. The challenge is divided into two parts: the sea lane and the air lane. The time spent on the challenge and the number of badges collected determine the score at the end of the challenge.
3. Driving a wave boat through Wavefront Girdles will get a short acceleration effect. Picking up the yellow balls distributed on the track can supplement the boat’s endurance.
4. Hilichurl platforms will appear near the channel. After Hilichurl is defeated, more medals will appear on the channel.
2. Activity Strategy
1. Before starting to challenge attention, see the direction of the water flow (there will be the flow direction near the organ), so as not to turn around and find the direction at the beginning.
2. Travelers who are not good at sailing can first adjust the direction of the bow at normal speed and then accelerate. If they find that they are yaw, they will slow down and adjust the direction. There is no need to be impatient, and there is a lot of time. But this does not mean that the normal speed time must be sufficient for the entire journey. Use acceleration as much as possible while ensuring that there is no problem with the heading.
3. When discovering Hilichurl platforms, try to attack in advance, and attack Hilichurl platforms while following the channel.
4. The flight path part is relatively low in difficulty. You can choose a character with aerial skills to increase the fault tolerance rate and facilitate the collection of medals.
5. For the flight channel in the middle of the sea channel, pay attention to the position of the stop and try to avoid delaying time by swimming.
6. The physical strength of the ship is the same as the physical strength of the character boarding, and the character is full of physical strength when leaving the ship. When the ship’s physical strength is exhausted, the character can be removed from the ship and then boarded, and the ship can directly restore physical strength.
3. Activity rewards
Bronze(10,000 Score) – 30 Primogems, 30,000 Mora
Silver(20,000 Score) – 30,000 Mora, 2 Guides to Freedom
Gold(30,000 Score) – 30,000 Mora, 3 Hero’s Wit