Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) before participating in the “Design a Dragon Challenge 3” (“Challenge”). Participation in the Challenge constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and represents that participant satisfies all of the requirements set forth below. This Challenge is organized by Social Point S.L. (“Sponsor”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Sponsor’s address is Calle Llacuna 166, Planta 10, 08018 Barcelona, Spain. 1. How to Participate. To participate in the Challenge, you must create a unique design of a new dragon (“Submission”) that could be used in the free mobile game entitled Dragon City (“Game”), and send the design to the following email: email@example.com. To be eligible the Submission must follow the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed in Section 5 of these Terms. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Challenge in its sole discretion. By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of all aspects of the Submission, apart from any of Sponsor’s intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, names, logos, designs, artwork, publicity rights and characters (collectively, “Sponsor IP”), which may only be used pursuant to the limited license described more fully herein; (b) apart from any included Sponsor IP, the Submission is entrant’s own creation; (c) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity and/or any other intellectual property right and will not include the name, photo, or likeness of any third parties; (d) the Submission complies with the Guidelines and Restrictions (defined below); and (e) the Submission has not been submitted previously in a contest of any kind, won any kind of award and/or been exhibited or displayed publicly through any means. 2. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of any of the territories in which the Game is made available (“Eligible Countries”), who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of the Challenge. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of materials used in connection with the Challenge and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. Limit of one (1) entry per participant. Any additional Submissions submitted to the Challenge in excess of this limit may result in all Submissions being disqualified from the Challenge. All federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply. 3. Start/End Dates. The Challenge begins at 12:00:01 PM CEST on 1 September 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 AM CEST on 15 September 2021. (“Challenge Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Challenge. 4. Winner Determination. On or about 27 September 2021, Sponsor shall review all eligible Submissions. Sponsor will select one (1) winner based on the following judging criteria: (i) originality of the Submission; (ii) how in-keeping the Submission is with the current art style of the Game; (iii) how appropriate the design is for a “Heroic” Dragon within the Game; and (iv) how “epic” the Sponsor deems the Submission. Subject to verification and compliance with these Terms, the highest scoring Submission shall be designated as the winner. In the event of a tie, all tied entries will be re-judged by an additional judge selected by Sponsor, who will break the tie using the judging criteria. Sponsor’s and judges’ decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Challenge, including, but not limited to, the interpretation and application of these Terms. By entering the Challenge, participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Challenge.5. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Challenge, each entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Challenge if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Submission Guidelines:
- The Submission must be submitted to the email address detailed above and the design must be attached to the email in a .jpg or .png file format.
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind, won any award or been exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks of any entity other than the Sponsor IP, which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purpose of creating a Submission in this Challenge;
- The Submission must not contain footage, images or artwork not created by entrant or owned by Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of England and Wales or any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- The Submission must not contain any virus, worm, time bomb, trojan horse, or other instrumentality, contamination or device that will cause any component of the Sponsor’s computer systems or devices to be erased, corrupted or become inoperable or incapable of processing or affect operations of any other systems.
Dragon City Game GUIDE