This update mainly fixes the bug of the farmer’s treasure mission, as follows.
1. Fixed an issue where the world mission “Peasant’s Treasure” could not be completed if “Ancient Slate” was placed in advance under certain circumstances. After the repair, if the traveler fails to complete the mission objective “open the stone gate of the “treasure house”,” he can log out of the game through the Palmon menu near the stone gate of the “treasure house” and log in again to continue the mission process.
The following bugs have also been found in the game, which will be fixed in version 2.1.
1. The world mission “Gazing Three Thousand Miles Away” has a small probability that the survey points disappear and cannot be completed. Travelers who encounter this problem can log out and log in again through the Parmon menu at 04:00 server time (after the daily commission refresh), and try to log in again. This problem will be fixed in version 2.1.
2. The first shield cast in the monster abyss has an abnormal damage absorption problem. This problem will be fixed in version 2.1.
3. The four-piece effect of the artifact “Shimenawa’s Reminiscence” has the problem of unclear description (the actual effect does not appear abnormal), and it is now described as: “When casting elemental combat skills, if the character’s elemental energy is higher than or equal to 15 points, then 15 elemental energy will be lost, increasing the damage caused by normal attacks, heavy hits, and falling attacks by 50% in the next 10 seconds”;
The follow-up will be adjusted to: “When casting elemental combat maneuvers, if the character’s elemental energy is higher than or equal to 15 points, 15 elemental energy will be lost. In the next 10 seconds, normal attacks, heavy blows, and falling attacks will cause damage. The damage is increased by 50%, and the effect will not be triggered again during the duration.” This problem will be fixed in version 2.1.
4. There is an error in the description of the constellation layer 6 of the character “Traveler (Thunder)” (the actual effect is not abnormal),
5. After the character Diona casts elemental combat skill Icy Paws to form a shield, and casts it again within the duration, there will be a problem that the base absorption of the shield is not reset, but the duration is only extended. This problem will be fixed in version 2.1.